Enchanting location for this pretty golden stone mill, set in over 8 ha of pristine country side, with grassland, forest, riverside, lake 2000 m². No close neighbours, shops are a short bike ride away in Champagne Mouton. Exclusive to TCPF. The mill 200 m² has uninterrupted views from the elevated terrace 40 m² across the river valley. The grounds are perfect for private waterside walks, in a rare calm zen environment, great for animals and horses. The essential high speed fibre internet is in place for home working. The main house ground floor comprises, a kitchen, a bathroom, a lounge/dining room, a bedroom with access to elevated terrace, with stunning views. On this level you find the separate independent, 1 bed studio with ensuite facilities. Upstairs a further kitchen and two bedrooms and a bathroom. In the courtyard, the old bread oven 27 m² has a charming covered terrace with river views and is currently used as a workshop/summer kitchen. Attached to the mill is an 80 m² barn ripe for development subject to planning. Beneath the mill the basement has 4 rooms including a recently installed heat pump.
Main Mill house
• Entrance (18m²) Tiled floor, beams and staircase leading to the first floor
• Fitted kitchen (25 m²) with access to terrace
• Lounge/dining-room (32 m²) Tiled floor and beams and a fireplace with a wood burner, access to courtyard/gardens
• Bedroom (14m²) Tiled floor. access to terrace
• Shower room (6.5m²) Tiled floor. Shower, WC hand basin
First floor (Independent gîte)
• Fitted kitchen/dining-room (26.m²) Wood floor
• Bedroom 1 (14m²) leading to bedroom 2 (18 m²) handbasin
• Bathroom (10 m²) Tiled floor. Bath, bidet, WC handbasin
All on ground floor level and comprising a bedroom (11m²), lounge/ with wood burner
(25m²) and shower room with handbasin and dry toilet (2.7m²).
Being remote but not isolated 5 mins from the market town of Champagne Mouton
and suitable for homeworking. There is easy access to the road/TGV links via
Angoulême 50 mins drive and Paris in under 2 hr TGV. Virtual visits are available. To
visit this property, and help you with your French property search, contact David
HUGHES (EI), (Agent Commercial – 837 687 326 – RSAC ANGOULEME) on +33
(0)7 80 41 65 82 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Annonce rédigée par un agent commercial. Prix : 549,000 €HAI incluant 6.00%TTC d’honoraires à la charge de l’acquéreur. Prix honoraires exclus: 517,925 €. Frais de notaire en sus.
Annonce rédigée par un Agent Commercial. *Prix : €549,000 HAI incluant 6.00%TTC d’honoraires à la charge de l’acquéreur. Prix honoraires exclus: €517,925. Frais de notaire en sus.
Energy Efficiency Ratings :
Local Hazards (Géorisques)
To discover the risk exposure linked to the commune where this property is situated go to the Géorisques website (in French): https://www.georisques.gouv.fr
- Creation date of energy report : 18/05/2020
- Energy consumption (in primary energy) : 245 kWhEP/m².an
- Energy consumption class : E
- Greenhouse gas emissions : 14 kgéqCO2/m².an
- Calculation method : 3CL-DPE
- Based on actual energy bills