Exciting renovation project. Historic village property on 4 floors situated a stones throw from the stunning Abbaye de Saint Hilaire. This would make a fantastic base for a tourist related business as the Abbey of Saint Hilaire is a popular destination.
Approximately 300m2 over 4 floors including stone cellars with door opening to the rear on the property.
The ground floor is currently a kitchen and separate dining room with stunning original floor tiles.
On the first floor we find 3 bedrooms and a bathroom with separate WC.
The 2nd floor is a convertible attic space with the potential to create a rear facing roof terrace subject to planning, or more habitable space.
The village of Saint Hilaire is situated between Carcassonne with its international airport, and the pretty market town of Limoux
If you are looking for character, original features and potential don’t hesitate to come and view this house.
To visit this property, and help you with your French property search, contact Kingsley HODGKINS (EI), (Agent Commercial -454 036 492- RSAC CARCASSONNE) on +33 (0)6 80 74 23 47 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Annonce rédigée par un agent commercial. Prix : 70,000 € Honoraires à la charge du vendeur. Frais de notaire en sus.
Annonce rédigée par un Agent Commercial. *Prix : €70,000 Honoraires à la charge du vendeur. Frais de notaire en sus.
Energy Efficiency Ratings :
Local Hazards (Géorisques)
To discover the risk exposure linked to the commune where this property is situated go to the Géorisques website (in French): https://www.georisques.gouv.fr
- Logement à consommation énergétique excessive
- Creation date of energy report : 16/10/2021
- Energy consumption (in primary energy) : 341 kWhEP/m².an
- Energy consumption class : F
- Greenhouse gas emissions : 11 kgéqCO2/m².an
- Calculation method : 3CL-DPE-2021
- Energy Price Index date : 01/01/2021
- Estimation of annual costs (approx min.) : €3,414
- Estimation of annual costs (approx max.) : €4,620