House for sale in Mayenne
Detached villa with basement & double garage on 0.96 acres
|Kitchen:||Fitted and equipped|
|Environment:||Village with shops|
This is an extremely well finished, spacious detached house with lovely private gardens situated in the village of Chevaigné du Maine in the north-east section of department 53, Mayenne. The popular small towns of Javron les Chapelles, Lassay les Chateaux and Villaines la Juhel are all within 15 minutes drive and the main town of Mayenne is no more than 30 minutes away by car. In addition, the hugely popular and cosmopolitan town of Bagnoles de L'Orne, with its lovely bars, restaurants, casino, lake, trendy shops, outside swimming pool and superb tennis courts is similarly accessible inside 20 minutes. The property was built originally in the 1950's and remains in excellent condition. It spans three levels with, at basement level, a large integral double garage, separate workshop area, large utility room with separate laundry area and concrete stairway to ground floor level. Here we have an entrance hall with bathroom and separate wc off, door leading to the lounge and dining area, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and stairway to the first floor. At this level, the vendors have created a master bedroom with en-suite shower room and a study area currently used as a library/reading room. There is a 40m² patio area to the side of the property and an elevated and decked timber sun terrace (12m²) to the rear of the property, accessed from one of the ground floor bedrooms via French doors. It can also be accessed via an external stairway from the garden. The property enjoys oil-fired central heating and has white UPVC double-glazed windows, doors and French windows throughout. In addition, there are new wood-effect UPVC shutters fitted externally to all windows. A few metres to the front of the house is a separate double garage and to each side and to the rear of the house are quite lovely private and very well maintained gardens containing a variety of fruit trees.
- Price FAI *: 125,000€
- Taxe foncière: 308€
- Land: 3,903m² (1.0 acres)
- Living space: 90m²
- Living room: 16m²
- Terrace: 11m²
- 1 Entrance hall 3m². Radiator and tiled floor.
- 1 Living Room 16m². Feature fireplace, radiator, window with shutters and laminated floor.
- 1 Dining Room 10m². Window with shutters, laminated floor, radiator and stairs to first floor.
- 1 Kitchen 8m². Window with garden view, tiled floor and splashback.
- 2 Bedroom(s) (1):10m². French doors onto terrace, laminated floor, storage cupboard and radiator. (2):10m². Window, radiator and carpet.
- 1 Bathroom(s) 5m². Bath with shower, wash basin, towel dryer, window and tiled floor and splashback.
- 1 Separate WC 1m². WC, window and tiled floor.
- 1 Landing 5m². Used as study/reading area. Velux window, carpet and exposed beams.
- 1 Bedroom(s) 16m². 2 velux windows, radiator, carpet and exposed beams.
- 1 Shower Room 7m². Shower, wash basin, WC, towel dryer, velux window and exposed beams.
- 1 Utility Room 9m². Tiled floor and stairs to ground floor.
- 2 Room(s) (1):8m². Used as laundry area. Small window. (2):18m². (Workshop). Fuel tank, concrete floor and small window.
Energy Efficiency Ratings
- 207 Consommation énergétique (en énergie primaire) => Class D
- 42 Emission de gaz à effet de serre => Class E
- Calculation method: 3CL-DPE
- Double Glazing
- Built in Cupboards
- 2 Garage(s) (1):25m². Concrete floor, central heating boiler and water heater. (2):30m². Separate from main house.
- 2 Patio (1):11m². Wood construction & decked. (2):41m².
- Entrance gate(s)
- Mature, with trees and shrubs
- Garden View
- View of the Village
- Roof Slates
- Within walking distance (<1km) Chevaigné du Maine.
- Main shops & services >10 min By car: Mayenne is 30 minutes, Ernée is 50 minutes and Laval is 1 hour.
- Caen 1h30
- Dinard 2h05
- Nantes 2h45
- Rennes 1h40
- Tours 2h05
- Caen 1h30
- Channel Tunnel 4h
- St Malo 2h10
* Notaire's fees are extra. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on this web site is current and informative. However, Euro Immobilier Chalais does not guarantee or warrant that information on this website is accurate or complete and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content or details disclosed on this site.