House for sale in Charente-Maritime
3 bed, 2 sitting room house with big garden, Saleignes
|Heating:||Wood & Electric|
|Kitchen:||Fitted and equipped|
This 3 bedroom house has plenty of room with its double sitting room, dining room and cellar. There is an extra sitting room with its own wet room and WC, that could be a games room for teenagers or a studio for the mother in law or even a gite. It has its own entrance, terrace and parking area, and if required bedrooms could be made in the next door garage and/or workshop where there is even a fireplace! All windows look out over open countryside and a particularly pleasant place to sit is in the conservatory overlooking the garden. If it gets too hot the whole front glass wall opens completely. The large garden would easily house a pool and vegetable garden and there are many fruit trees. From the house, a short walk will bring you to the forest, where you can walk, ride a horse or cycle (along an old railway track) for miles. The area offers a choice of swimming lakes and the Atlantic beaches are just over an hour away. This area is famous for its sunflowers, grapevines (for Cognac) and most of all - sunshine!
- *Price HAI : 130,000€ - agency commission included. Notaires fees extra.
- Land: 2,913m² (0.7 acres)
- Living space: 170m²
- Living room: 25m²
- Entrance hall 4m². with oak floor, exposed beams
- Living Room 25m² with wooden floor, exposed beams, room part divided in middle, access hall and conservatory, "insert" stove
- Sitting room 18m² with exposed beams, wooden floor, access wc, shower room and cellar, and onto front terrace
- Dining Room 14m² with exposed beams, oak floor.
- Kitchen 9m² with wooden floor, double sink, fitted cupboards. access via steps to utility room and lounge.
- Bathroom(s) with walk in shower, tiled walls and floor, sink. access from sitting room
- Separate WC access from sitting room with tiled floor and wood panelled walls
- Built in cupboards
- Conservatory 10m² with garden view, tiled, access front yard and lounge, cupboards.
- Laundry room access from kitchen via steps, with double sink, wooden floor.
- Cellar access down steps from sitting room. access garden.
- Boiler room 8m² with hot water tank, access garage and kitchen
- Integrated garage 25m² with concrete floor, connected for washing machine. car access via large double doors.
- Landing with wooden floor and fitted cupboards
- 3 Bedroom(s) 1. 11m² with oak floor, fitted cupboards. 2. 5m² with wooden floor and access attic. 3. 11m² with wooden floor and two windows.
- Bathroom(s) with tiled walls and floors, bath, sink, mirror with lights. hot water tank.
- Separate WC with wooden floor
- Outside lighting
- Broadband Internet
Energy Efficiency Ratings
- 275 Consommation énergétique (en énergie primaire) => Class E
- 9 Emission de gaz à effet de serre => Class B
- Based on actual energy bills
- Fireplace(s) insert fire in sitting room
- 2 Workshop 33m² with chimney and 2 windows
- Garage(s) integrated access from utility room
- Car Parking
- Garden 2913m²
- Fruit trees apple, plum, cherry, fig, walnut, hazlenut, pear
- Open view
- Countryside View
- Space for a pool
- No near neighbours
- Local shops < 5 min Néré
- Main shops & services >10 min Aulnay 17 mins
Nearest Train station (Dept.)
- Rouillac (16) 40
- St Jean d'Angely (17) 37 mins
Nearest TGV station (Dept.)
- Niort (79) 56 mins
- Ruffec (16) 40 mins
- La Rochelle 1.5hrs
- Calais 7hrs
- Cherbourg 6hrs
- St Malo 4.5hrs
* Notaire's fees are extra. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on this web site is current and informative. However, Euro Immobilier Chalais does not guarantee or warrant that information on this website is accurate or complete and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content or details disclosed on this site.