House for sale in Charente-Maritime
3 bed house with large garden and barn near Surgeres
|Heating:||Wood & Oil|
Lovely old stone property with 3 beds and large garden and garage, 10 minutes to shops and 30 mins to airport and coast. With original features such wooden flooring, exposed beams. The rooms are large with high ceilings. The attic could be converted to make 2 more bedrooms and the attached barn is big enough to make a large gite. The large garden is flat and filled with fruit trees and flowers with space for a pool.
- *Price HAI : 199,000€ - agency commission included. Notaires fees extra.
- Taxe foncière: 590€
- Land: 3,485m² (0.9 acres)
- Living space: 142m²
- Sitting room with wooden floor, exposed beams, fireplace with stove and wooden lintel, access garden one side and courtyard on the other. (step down from kitchen.)
- Kitchen with tiled floor, exposed beams, ceramic sink, extractor, access via double doors to courtyard.
- Utility room tiled with access garden and wc.
- Inner hallway tiled with cupboards
- Bathroom(s) tiled floor and walls, with bath, sink unit, bidet, shower.
- Separate WC tiled
- Landing with wooden floor
- 3 Bedroom(s) 2 with wooden floors, once with carpet, 2 with cupboards.
- Bathroom(s) tiled, with bath, shower, wc, cupboards, one with hot water tank, exposed beam. access side attic for storage.
- Separate WC
- 2 Loft with Conversion Possibilities two rooms with windows, wooden floors, electrics.
- Electric Shutters on some windows.
Energy Efficiency Ratings
- 243 Consommation énergétique (en énergie primaire) => Class E
- 36 Emission de gaz à effet de serre => Class E
- Based on actual energy bills
- Double Glazing in the back, north side
- Wood burning stove in the sitting room
Gite / guest house
- potential to create gite(s) in the attached barn
- General description 2 storey barn with wooden floor
- Garage(s) with cement floor
- Barn - attached huge 2 storey barn with wooden floor,
- Shelter with antique stone washing machine!
- Courtyard shared with neighbours
- Garden enclosed
- Well with pump
- Fruit trees greengage, varieties of plums, cherries and apples
- Garden View
- Tiles regularly inspected and back kitchen roof replaced
- Mains Drainage
- Space for a pool
- Local shops 5 -10 min Mauzé and Surgeres
- Main shops & services 5 -10 min Mauzé and Surgeres
Nearest Train station (Dept.)
- Surgères (17)
Nearest TGV station (Dept.)
- Surgères (17) 14 mins
- La Rochelle 30 mins
- St Malo 3hrs40
* Notaire's fees are extra. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on this web site is current and informative. However, Euro Immobilier Chalais does not guarantee or warrant that information on this website is accurate or complete and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content or details disclosed on this site.