House for sale in Charente-Maritime
house with 3 bedrooms, outbuildings and garden
|Heating:||Wood & Oil|
|Kitchen:||Fitted and equipped|
lovely stone built house with three bedrooms. The house has lovely original features such as exposed elm beams and Charentaise fireplaces, but also modern conveniences like double glazing and central heating. There is a good potential to create gites in the old cottage and two huge barns. The pretty garden looks out onto open countryside. It is a hamlet in a peaceful area, but only 8 minutes to the nearest shop and 10 minutes to Matha with shops, restaurants and markets. There is a restaurant 2 km away and a mustard and caramel speciality visitor centre 5km away. There is also a fish and chip restaurant that does live music 3km away. The coast is around an hour and 1hr 20 to la Rochelle.
- *Price HAI : 175,000€ - agency commission included. Notaires fees extra.
- Land: 1,638m² (0.4 acres)
- Living space: 195m²
- Living room: 23m²
- Entrance hall 20m², tiled, with glazed door access yard. electric shutters
- Sitting room 23m², tiled, with stove, exposed elm beams
- Kitchen 32m², tiled, stove, Charentaise chimney, gas hob, electric oven, double sink, old cupboard.
- Bedroom(s) 15m², tiled, with spots
- Shower Room(s) tiled, with shower, sink and wc
- Laundry room 6m², tiled, with ceramic sink, boiler, hot water tank.
- Landing wooden floor. half turn elm wood stairs
- 2 Bedroom(s) with exposed beams and carpet, one with a fireplace.
- Separate WC tiled
Energy Efficiency Ratings
- 120 Consommation énergétique (en énergie primaire) class C
- 17 Emission de gaz à effet de serre class C
- Based on actual energy bills
- Double Glazing
- 2 Wood burning stove
Gite / guest house
- potential to create gite(s)
- General description old house with 3 rooms, insulated cement floor, good beams, windows, fireplace. access yard. convertable attic. attached barn.
- 3 room(s)
- 3 Barn with cement floors, electricity, second floors, one with a rain water collection tank.
- Pigeonnier tower
- Wine/Spirits storehouse with curved entry, cement floor and attic.
- Garden Shed
- Enclosed by stone walls. with 2 entrances.
- Vegetable Garden
- Greenhouse 16m² with cement floor.
- Fruit trees walnut, plum, cherry, peach.
- Countryside View
- Tiles re-done 2/3 years ago
- Space for a pool
- Local shops < 5 min Beauvais sur Matha
- Main shops & services 5 -10 min Matha 10 mins
Nearest Train station (Dept.)
- St Jean d'Angely (17) 30 mins
Nearest TGV station (Dept.)
- Angoulême (16) 50 mins
- La Rochelle 1hr20
- Poitiers 1hr40
- St Malo 4hrs
* Notaire's fees are extra. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on this web site is current and informative. However, Euro Immobilier Chalais does not guarantee or warrant that information on this website is accurate or complete and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content or details disclosed on this site.