House for sale in Deux-Sèvres
3 bed house, convertable barn, large garden
|Kitchen:||Fitted and equipped|
Charentaise style stone built house with large garden and a barn that could be easily converted. Well renovated with exposed beams and stonework and hand built solid wood stairs. Large garden of which 1586m² is next to the house and 2560m² is just opposite. There are lovely views and its only 5 minutes to Couture Argenson, 10 minutes to Chef Boutonne and 10 minutes to a swimming and fishing lake.
- *Price HAI : 160,000€ - agency commission included. Notaires fees extra.
- Taxe foncière: 464€
- Land: 4,146m² (1.0 acres)
- Living space: 109m²
- Living room: 31m²
- Entrance hall tiled with an old stone sink and access courtyard.
- Sitting room 31m², with carpet, exposed beams, and a stove.
- Kitchen 16m² with lino floor, glazed door access hall, and access to barn. Electric oven, gas hob, extractor, Charentaise fireplace with stove that can be connected to the radiators. washing machine connection.
- Shower Room(s) tiled with shower, sink, wc and hot water tank.
- Landing 22m², laminate, with exposed beam, and cupboards.
- 2 Bedroom(s) 1. 11m², carpet, exposed beams. 2. . 10m² with velux.
- 1 Bedroom with ensuite bathroom 19m², carpet, exposed beams and fan. ensuite with carpet and tiles, velux window,, sink, bath and wc.
- Separate WC with lino floor
Energy Efficiency Ratings
- 234 Consommation énergétique (en énergie primaire) => Class E
- 4 Emission de gaz à effet de serre => Class A
- Based on actual energy bills
- Double Glazing
- 2 Wood burning stove
Gite / guest house
- potential to create gite(s)
- General description in the attached barn. It has been previously lived in with 2 rooms upstairs, 2 rooms downstairs and lovely pointed stonework.
- To Renovate
- 2 Bedrooms on upper floor 23m² and 27m², wooden floors. One has 4 windows with lovely views.
- ground floor room(s) 2 rooms, with tiled floors 23m² and 27m², access to large open space in barn.
- Barn - attached
- Garden Shed
- Garden around an acre in total
- Vegetable Garden
- Fruit trees cherry, fig, apple, pear
- Countryside View
- Garden View
- Space for a pool
- Local shops < 5 min Couture Argenson
- Local shops 5 -10 min Chef Boutonne
Nearest Train station (Dept.)
- Ruffec (16) 30 mins
Nearest TGV station (Dept.)
- Niort (79) 58 mins
- La Rochelle 1hr20
- Poitiers 1hr10
- St Malo
* Notaire's fees are extra. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on this web site is current and informative. However, Euro Immobilier Chalais does not guarantee or warrant that information on this website is accurate or complete and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content or details disclosed on this site.