Single storey property for sale in Charente
South Charente - Dordogne borders. Single-storey villa in quarter acre grounds.
Charente, Single storey property
|Property type:||Single storey property|
|Environment:||Village with shops|
This attractive single-storey villa was built by a reputed artisan in 2012, to the design of the current owners whose ill health regrettably means that they now have to sell. The accommodation is bright and comfortable, all on one level, and includes three bedrooms and a very spacious bathroom. The large double-aspect living room enjoys pleasant countryside views to the rear and views across to the village rooftops and church spire to the front. Tiled throughout, with efficient electric heating and decorated in neutral colours, the property is low-maintenance and easy to lock-up-and-leave. It carries a full builder's guarantee until 2022.A little work is to be envisaged by the buyers: fitting a kitchen, because the owners intend to remove the current free-standing, custom-built heavy oak units, and also planting some trees and shrubs on the rear and side grounds which are currently just unfenced lawn. For buyers who require more land, over and above the current garden of nearly one-third of an acre, we have been told that the adjacent building plot of about the same size is still for sale. Within walking distance is a restaurant, baker's, primary school, and the really pretty little streets of the historic village centre, flower-decked in the summer months. Main shops and services and a railway station are less than a ten-minute drive.
- *Price HAI : 200,000€ - agency commission included. Notaires fees extra.
- Taxe foncière: 700€
- Land: 1,440m² (0.4 acres)
- Living space: 100m²
- Living room: 41m²
- Entrance hall with built-in cloaks cupboard
- Living Room : open from hall, approx 41m². A bright double-aspect room, countryside views to the rear
- Kitchen : approx. 14m². Purchasers to fit out as the vendors intend to take the current custom-built free-standing units.
- 3 Bedroom(s) : each about 12m².
- Bathroom(s) : spacious and well-equipped. Large walk-in shower, separate bath, double washbasin, storage cupboard.
- 2 Separate WC : one in the hall, with washhand basin.
- Built in cupboards
- Integrated garage
- Electric Garage Doors
- Centralised ventilation
Energy Efficiency Ratings
- 145 Consommation énergétique (en énergie primaire) => Class C
- 6 Emission de gaz à effet de serre => Class B
- Double Glazing throughout
- Built in Cupboards to the hall and the bathroom
- Garden Shed in the form of a wooden chalet
- Countryside View over rolling hills, to the rear.
- Space for a pool
- Within walking distance (<1km) : restaurant, primary school, baker
- Main shops & services 5 -10 min : Montmoreau 16190
- Main shops & services >10 min : Angoulême 35 minutes, Bordeaux 90 minutes, Ribérac 25 minutes
Nearest Train station (Dept.)
- Montmoreau (16) : on the Angoulême - Bordeaux line
Nearest TGV station (Dept.)
- Angoulême (16)
- La Rochelle
* Notaire's fees are extra. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on this web site is current and informative. However, Euro Immobilier Chalais does not guarantee or warrant that information on this website is accurate or complete and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content or details disclosed on this site.