House for sale in Charente-Maritime
House with 2 beds, large garden, outbuildings and attics.
|Heating:||Wood & Electric|
|Kitchen:||Fitted and equipped|
This lovely house is ready to move into with 2 bedrooms, shower, bathroom and large sitting room. It has potential to create a lot more living area with the two large attics each with their own staircase. An extra 4 bedrooms and 2 ensuite bathrooms could be easily manageable to make it suitable for bed and breakfast. Alternatively as there are 2 sitting rooms, 2 bathrooms and the bedrooms are at opposite ends of the house and the 2 staircases leading to the 2 attic, the house could be easily divided creating gite accomodation. The lovely big barn would also make a fabulous conversion, subject to planning. There are original features such as exposed stone and beams, original wooden floors and several lovely fireplaces incuding 3 new very efficient stoves. The large sliding doors give views across the large flat garden and open countryside beyond. The nearest shops are only 2 km away and just over an hour to the coast and airport.
- Price FAI *: 165,000€
- Taxe foncière: 493€
- Land: 3,061m² (0.8 acres)
- Living space: 123m²
- Living room: 36m²
- Entrance hall tiled with stairs, high ceiling, lovely decorative fireplace with stove, access side driveway
- Living Room 35m², tiled with sliding doors x 2 access terrace and back and side garden, stairs to attic 1, large fireplace with stove.
- Sitting room 28m², tiled, with door access front garden, Charentaise chimney with stove
- Kitchen 12m², tiled with gas cooker and double sink.
- Inner hallway tiled
- 2 Bedroom(s) 1. 23m², tiled with 2 windows and marble fireplace. access smaller sitting room 1. 2. 16m² tiled. access to main hall.
- Bathroom(s) 9m², tiled with sink, washing machine connection, bath.
- Shower Room(s) tiled with shower, sink and wc.
- Separate WC tiled
- 3 Room 1. 41m² with wooden floor and 4 windows, access hall and room 2- 19m² with balcony and steps to garden. access via stairs to entrance hall . 3. 23m² with windows access via stairs to large lounge.
Energy Efficiency Ratings
- Consommation énergétique (en énergie primaire)
- Emission de gaz à effet de serre
- NO RESULT : Heating bills not presented
- Wood burning stove
Gite / guest house
- potential to create gite(s)
- General description The house has 2 staircases and 2 upstairs areas. Downstairs could be separated in two as it has 2 separate areas with living rooms, bathrooms and bedrooms.
Gite / guest house 2
- potential to create second gîte
- Description in the lovely 2 story barn. There are 2 entrances, so one could be used for the barn.
- Boiler House with cement floor, electrics, hot water tank.
- Barn 60m², appro with upstairs.
- 2 Open barn one attached to the barn and one by an entrance.
- Private Driveway
- Entrance gate(s)
- Mature, with trees and shrubs
- Garden 3071m²
- Countryside View
- Garden View
- Septic Tank - all waste water.
- Does NOT meet regulations
- Space for a pool
- No near neighbours
- Local shops < 5 min 2km
- Local shops 5 -10 min 10 mins
Nearest Train station (Dept.)
- St Jean d'Angely (17) 30 mins
Nearest TGV station (Dept.)
- Angoulême (16) 40 mins
- La Rochelle 1hr20
- St Malo 4hr20
* Notaire's fees are extra. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on this web site is current and informative. However, Euro Immobilier Chalais does not guarantee or warrant that information on this website is accurate or complete and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content or details disclosed on this site.