House over basement for sale in Charente
Chalais 16210. Walk to shops, services and schools.
Charente, House over basement
|Property type:||House over basement|
This pretty little 3-bedroomed house is set in an enclosed garden on a quiet estate, within an easy walk of shops, services, schools and railway station. All the living accommodation is on the first floor, to take full advantage of the sunny setting and the view over the rooftops towards the town's chateau. Access to the first floor is via an internal wooden staircase from the basement, which is itself concreted out and ready for use as storage, boiler-room, and pantry. A self-contained apartment could be created here if wished, or if preferred the former garage area could be reinstated. Some renovation work will be necessary such as replacing the old single-glazed windows, refreshing the bathroom and kitchen, and an overhaul of the oil-fired boiler that runs the central heating. Above all, the whole place needs a good clean and tidy-up!
- *Price HAI : 70,000€ - agency commission included. Notaires fees extra.
- Land: 657m² (0.2 acres)
- Living space: 65m²
- Living room: 20m²
- 3 Bedroom(s) all with solid wood floors. Approx. 12m², 10m², 9m².
- Shower Room and separate WC
- Sitting room : a very bright and sunny room, with wood floor and a view over the rooftops towards the town's Chateau. About 20m².
- Kitchen : complete with wooden units. Tiles floor. About 12m². Gives on to the little balcony from where there is a good view.
- Boiler room
- Separate flat could be possible as there is good headroom.
- 2 Room for storage, cellar, boiler-room etc.
Energy Efficiency Ratings
- 451 Consommation énergétique (en énergie primaire) => Class G
- 81 Emission de gaz à effet de serre => Class G
- Calculation method: 3CL-DPE
- Entrance gate(s)
- Mature, with trees and shrubs
- View of Town
- Mains Drainage
- Within walking distance (<1km) : All the facilities of the pleasant market town of Chalais are within easy walking distance.
- Main shops & services >10 min : For bigger centres, it is 45 minutes to Angoulême and 90 minutes to Bordeaux
Nearest Train station (Dept.)
- Chalais (16) : On the Angoulême - Bordeaux line
Nearest TGV station (Dept.)
- Angoulême (16) for TGV's to Paris and the North
- Libourne (33) for TGV's to Bordeaux and the South
- La Rochelle
* Notaire's fees are extra. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on this web site is current and informative. However, Euro Immobilier Chalais does not guarantee or warrant that information on this website is accurate or complete and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content or details disclosed on this site.