House for sale in Deux-Sèvres
2 bed house with large garden, attics, old cottage.
|Heating:||Wood & Oil|
|Kitchen:||Fitted and equipped|
This delightful 2 bedroom house is deceptively large with 2 extra rooms that could make bedrooms, either with separate staircase or sharing the same one by creating a doorway. There are large dining and lounge looking over the back garden with access via glazed sliding doors. The house is ready to move into with new roof and double glazing. There is central heating that needs some work. There are lovely views over the surrounding countryside and good walks from the property. An old house with Charentaise fireplace in the garden with an upstairs could create extra living accommodation. Set in lovely countryside around an hour to the coast and nearest airports.
- Price FAI *: 75,000€
- Taxe d'habitation: 350€
- Taxe foncière: 350€
- Land: 1,465m² (0.4 acres)
- Living space: 102m²
- Living room: 42m²
- Entrance hall tiled, access garden
- Sitting room 20m², tiled, access dining room and garden
- Dining Room 22m², tiled, with exposed beams and stone, fireplace with stove, double doors access lounge.
- Kitchen 9m², tiled, with double sink, oak cupboards, extractor, gas hob.
- Inner hallway tiled
- Shower Room(s) tiled, with shower and sink unit
- Separate WC tiled
- Boiler room 15m², tiled and cement floor, hot water tank, and boiler.
- Landing tiled, exposed stone, access attic.
- 2 Bedroom(s) 15 and 14m², with laminate flooring, double glazing, rolling shutters.
- 2 Room to renovate/complete 22 and 25m², with lovely beams. Separate from the other bedrooms, but access to upstairs hall could be made by creating a doorway.
Energy Efficiency Ratings
- 339 Consommation énergétique (en énergie primaire) classe F
- 80 Emission de gaz à effet de serre classe F
- Double Glazing and secondary glazing
- Fireplace(s) lounge
- Wood burning stove
Gite / guest house
- potential to create gite(s) in the barn
- Store room at the back of the house
- Barn with an upstairs, fireplace, 2 doors access front and back garden
- Enclosed 1465m²
- Garden x2
- Well shared
- Countryside View
- Garden View
- Tiles good condition
- Septic Tank - all waste water.
- Meets regulations
- Space for a pool
- Local shops < 5 min Couture Argenson
- Main shops & services 5 -10 min Chef Boutonne
Nearest Train station (Dept.)
- Ruffec (16) 30 mins
Nearest TGV station (Dept.)
- Angoulême (16) 55 mins
- La Rochelle 1hr20
- Poitiers 1hr10
- St Malo 4hrs
* Notaire's fees are extra. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on this web site is current and informative. However, Euro Immobilier Chalais does not guarantee or warrant that information on this website is accurate or complete and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content or details disclosed on this site.