Group of properties for sale in Charente-Maritime
Mill, house, garden, river, Matha
Charente-Maritime, Group of properties
|Property type:||Group of properties|
|Heating:||Wood & Oil|
|Kitchen:||Fitted and equipped|
Two properties comprising a former watermill mill for renovation, and a renovated 3-bedroomed house. The lovely 14th century old mill of 400m² is spread over 4 floors, with wooden floors, shower room, lots of windows and far reaching views. There is an attached cottage to do up. According to the owners, the mill retains its rights and has a loading dock of 80 sqm. Across the drive is set a lovely pink house with large kitchen and living room overlooking the river. It has a large attic, a huge basement and central heating. The river runs all the way around the lovely big garden. The properties are set in a very quiet area, walking distance to shops and 10 minutes from the lovely town of Matha, and just over an hour to La Rochelle airport and the Atlantic beaches.
- Price FAI *: 265,000€
- Taxe foncière: 910€
- Land: 8,690m² (2.1 acres)
- Living space: 480m²
- Living room: 35m²
- Living Room 32m², with wooden floor, insulted ceiling, glazed double doors access hall, window boxes, view of river.
- Kitchen 35m², tiled, with stove, double sink, extractor. access attic via stairs.
- Inner hallway tiled with access garden.
- 3 Bedroom(s) 1. 14m² with wooden floor, fitted cupboards. 2. 11m², with wooden floor, fitted cupboards. 3. 10m² with wooden floor, fitted cupboards, stove.
- Bathroom(s) with curved door, laminate floor, antique bath, shower, sink and wc.
- Attic access via stairs in kitchen.
- Basement / Cellar
- Kitchen with double sink
- Separate WC
- 3 Room 110m² approx with old walk in fridge, oil tank, well with pump, fireplace, wood heating.
Energy Efficiency Ratings
- 382 Consommation énergétique (en énergie primaire) => Class F
- 74 Emission de gaz à effet de serre => Class F
- Calculation method: 3CL-DPE
- Double Glazing
- Wood burning stove
Gite / guest house
- potential to create gite(s)
- General description Mill on 3 floors with windows and wooden floors.
- To Renovate
Gite / guest house 2
- potential to create second gîte old cottage attached to mill
- To renovate
- Private Driveway
- Entrance gate(s)
- Mature, with trees and shrubs 9500m²
- Fruit trees
- Riverside around the house with andouille, crayfish, pike
- River view
- Countryside View
- Septic Tank - all waste water.
- Does NOT meet regulations
- Space for a pool
- No near neighbours
- Within walking distance (<1km) Bread shop, tobacconist and general store.
- Main shops & services 5 -10 min Brizambourg 10 mins, small shops. Matha 10 mins. St Jean D'Angely 20 mins.
Nearest Train station (Dept.)
- St Jean d'Angely (17) 20 mins
Nearest TGV station (Dept.)
- Surgères (17) 40 mins
- La Rochelle 1hr10
- Poitiers 1hr15
- St Malo 4 hrs
* Notaire's fees are extra. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on this web site is current and informative. However, Euro Immobilier Chalais does not guarantee or warrant that information on this website is accurate or complete and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content or details disclosed on this site.