Town House for sale in Dordogne
REDUCED Town house for sale with 3 beds and a small courtyard.
Dordogne, Town House
|Property type:||Town House|
|Heating:||Wood & Electric|
This is a very pretty detached, 3 storey house totally renovated. It is situated within easy walking disitance of shops, schools, doctors, bars, restaurants, post office and train station.The property comprises of 3 bedrooms, 2 sitting rooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen and a small summer kitchen with access out to the courtyard. This house only has a courtyard. There is no grass so if you are looking for a large outdoor area this is not for you. There are wooden floors and staircases throughout and the work has been finished to a high standard. The outside area has enough space for an outdoor eating area and a child's pool. In addition is a garage and under the house is a cellar. The house has new wiring and has recently been added to the mains drainage system. There is a weekly market in the square next to the church and the area is popular with tourists. Nearby are swimming lakes, fishing lakes, chateaux, tree climbing, canoing and lots more. It is half an hour from Brantome (Venice of the Dordogne) and twenty minutes from St Jean de Cole, one of the "prettiest villages in France", with its ancient church. Jumilhac le Grand is fifteen minutes away with its fairytale castle and stunning river. Limoges airport is just 45 minutes drive away so easily accessible to the UK airports. This property is truly smart and would make a wonderful holiday home or permanent residence for someone who likes to be close to the town and doesn't want to spend their time mowing the grass!
- *Price HAI : 97,000€ - agency commission included. Notaires fees extra.
- Taxe d'habitation: 440€
- Taxe foncière: 630€
- Land: 195m²
- Living space: 105m²
- Living room: 14m²
- Living Room 14.4 m²
- Kitchen / dining room 19.2m²
- 2 Bedroom(s) 14m² and 12m²
- Bathroom(s) Bath, shower,wc, basin, bidet
- Living Room 12m²
- Bedroom(s) 34m²
- Bathroom(s) 8m² bath, overhead shower, wc and basin
- Basement / Cellar
Energy Efficiency Ratings
- 102 Consommation énergétique (en énergie primaire) => Class C
- 2 Emission de gaz à effet de serre => Class A
- Based on actual energy bills
- Double Glazing
- Built in Cupboards
- Summer kitchen On first floor leading out to courtyard
- Mains Drainage
- Local shops < 5 min La Coquille
Nearest Train station (Dept.)
- La Coquille (24)
* Notaire's fees are extra. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on this web site is current and informative. However, Euro Immobilier Chalais does not guarantee or warrant that information on this website is accurate or complete and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content or details disclosed on this site.