House for sale in Charente
country house 3 beds, garden near shops
|Heating:||Wood & Oil|
|Kitchen:||Fitted and equipped|
Lovely 3 bedroom property with plenty of natural light thanks to its high ceilings, large windows. The kichen and lounge are ideal for entertaining with more than 30m² each, but cosy with woodburning stoves. All windows are equipped with flyblinds so you can let the warm air in but not the beasties! The house boasts original features of solid old beams in every room, exposed stonework and beautiful hand made wooden doors. The house is solid, with a new roof, septic tank and central heating. All windows have views onto the lovely charentaise countryside and the conservatory makes the most of this south facing position. Stepping out into the large garden filled with flowers and fruit trees is a delight, and in 2 minutes you can collect provisions from the local shops or go out for a meal without having to drive! In fact this house ticks most people's wish lists on every level and at a good price too...
- Price FAI *: 175,000€
- Taxe foncière: 789€
- Land: 1,821m² (0.4 acres)
- Living space: 124m²
- Living room: 31m²
- Entrance hall tiled, with storage cupbaord for hot water tank.
- Sitting room 31m², tiled with 2 windows and fireplace with wooden lintel and stove.
- Kitchen 33m², wooden floor, with exposed beams, gas cooker, sink, extractor, Charentaise chimney with stove, island, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
- Shower Room(s) tiled with shower, washing machine connection, sink unit and wc.
- Conservatory tiled with lovely views
- Landing with wooden floor, velux window, exposed stone and beams.
- 3 Bedroom(s) 1. 27m² wooden floor, exposed beam. 2. 20m² with woden floor. 3. 13m² wooden floor
- Bathroom(s) with wooden floor, bath, shower and wc.
- Outside lighting
Energy Efficiency Ratings
- 177 Consommation énergétique (en énergie primaire) => Class D
- 46 Emission de gaz à effet de serre => Class E
- 2 Wood burning stove
- Garage(s) 40m8, with cement floor
- Vegetable Garden
- Countryside View
- Tiles new in 2010
- Septic Tank - all waste water. new in 2010
- Space for a pool
- No near neighbours
- Within walking distance (<1km) with restaurant, boulangerie, general store, tabaconnist, butchers, post office, primary school, hairdressers, tennis court and football field.
- Local shops < 5 min 4km Beauvais shops and market, doctors and chemist.
- Main shops & services 5 -10 min Aigre 8km all shops.
- Main shops & services >10 min Rouillac, 14km, Matha 17km, Cognac- 35km, Saintes 35km, Angouleme 40km.
Nearest Train station (Dept.)
- Rouillac (16) 14km
Nearest TGV station (Dept.)
- Angoulême (16) 40km
- La Rochelle 1hr20
- Poitiers 1hr
- St Malo 4hrs
* Notaire's fees are extra. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on this web site is current and informative. However, Euro Immobilier Chalais does not guarantee or warrant that information on this website is accurate or complete and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content or details disclosed on this site.