House for sale in Charente-Maritime
4 bed house in village, with garden and garage
|Heating:||Wood & Oil|
|Environment:||Village with shops|
Charming village house with 4 bedrooms, good size lounge with stove and view of garden. Sunny south facing garden with access to street. Features include exposed beams, exposed stone walls inside and out, rounded stone garden steps. Theres a huge garage, that would make a super games room. walking distance to a bakery, butchers, post office, pottery, bee product shop and strawberry and apsaragus farm. 5km to lovely market town of Aulnay on the Santiago de Compostela route with many historic buildings.
- *Price HAI : 153,500€ - agency commission included. Notaires fees extra.
- Land: 514m² (0.1 acres)
- Living space: 117m²
- Living room: 32m²
- Living Room 32m², lino floor, Charentaise fireplace with stove, exposed beams, glazed door access garden. access kitchen and stairs
- Kitchen 30m², lino, exposed beams, double sink, access lounge
- Separate WC tiled
- Landing lino, spiral staircase, exposed beams, velux
- 4 Bedroom(s) 1. 15m², exposed beams, fitted wardrobe. 2.12m², lino, fitted wardrobe. 3. 8m², carpet, exposed beams. 4. 8m², carpet, exposed beams, fitted wardrobe.
- Shower Room 12m², lino. velux, shower, double sinks, wc.
- Garage 90m², cement floor, oil boiler (heats water also) and tank, washing machine connection. Access street back of house and steps to first floor.
- Outside lighting
Energy Efficiency Ratings
- 148 Consommation énergétique (en énergie primaire) => Classe C
- 30 Emission de gaz à effet de serre => Classe D
- Calculation method: 3CL-DPE
- Wood burning stove lounge
- Entrance gate(s) access from road through car size gates
- Enclosed walled
- Garden with rounded steps, access street at front of house
- Garden View
- Space for a pool
- Within walking distance (<1km) Cherbonnieres Bakery, post office, asparagus and strawberry farm, pottery, honey produce shop.
- Main shops & services 5 -10 min 5km Aulnay
Nearest Train station (Dept.)
- St Jean d'Angely (17) 20 mins
Nearest TGV station (Dept.)
- Niort (79) 40 mins
- La Rochelle 1hr20
- Limoges 2hrs
- Poitiers 1hr30
- Calais 8hrs
- Roscoff 6hrs
- St Malo 5hrs
* Notaire's fees are extra. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on this web site is current and informative. However, Euro Immobilier Chalais does not guarantee or warrant that information on this website is accurate or complete and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content or details disclosed on this site.