House for sale in Charente-Maritime
Quaint village house with 2 bedrooms and study.
|Kitchen:||Fitted and equipped|
Pretty two story house in the centre of the village. The easy to maintain courtyard is full of flowers and the well is decorative and functional also as it has water in to water your flowers! The old laundry house has original equipment for cooking a whole pig- with an open fire, next to the copper boiling pan and sink. Invite the neighbours and revive the tradition! Or you could convert this lovely building into extra sleeping accommodation- there is even an outside loo for your guests. This house is very light and airy with high ceilings and hand crafted wooden windows and arched door from the dining room. The good size kitchen and living room are connected so ideal for entertaining, and the stove makes a cosy supplement to the gas central heating in the winter. All the floorboards are solid oak and the sitting room oak parquet flooring and oak staircase are particularly lovely. There is plenty of storage space with the cellar (for your wine!) and the huge fitted cupboards in the third bedroom/ study. This room could also make a lovely ensuite for bedroom 2. The main roof was redone in 2006 and the electrics in 2008. This house has been very well renovated and is ready to move into. There is even a conveniently placed shop over the road where you can get fresh bread and croissants as well as many other necessities, and the owner is helpful and friendly.
- *Price HAI : 120,000€ - agency commission included. Notaires fees extra.
- Taxe d'habitation: 346€
- Taxe foncière: 409€
- Land: 160m²
- Living space: 122m²
- Living room: 17m²
- Living Room 17m² with oak parket floor, open fire- chimney capped currently. access dining room.
- Dining Room 25m² with brick fireplace, with 7kw Supra stove. Exposed beams, tiled floor and fitted cupboard. access cellar and lounge and yard via curved glazed door. oak stairs access upstairs.
- Kitchen access via steps from yard. 13m² with tiled floor and part tiled walls. central heating boiler. access yard and dining room.
- Built in cupboards in dining room
- Cellar with window
- Landing feature circular ceiling window, access attic.
- 2 Bedroom(s) 1. 17m² with oak floorboards and a sink. 2. 16m² with exposed beams, oak floors, access to office or bedroom 3.
- Shower Room 4m² with sink, bidet, w/c, shower, fitted mirror with lights, electric heated towel rail. floor tiled and walls part tiled.
- Study 13m² office or child's bedroom as attached to bedroom 2. with oak floorboards, large fitted cupboards with water tank in. could be made into ensuite for bedroom 2.
- Basement / Cellar
- Satellite Dish
- Broadband Internet
Energy Efficiency Ratings
- 363 Consommation énergétique (en énergie primaire) => Class F
- 83 Emission de gaz à effet de serre => Class G
- Calculation method: 3CL-DPE
- Fireplace(s) in lounge
- Wood burning stove dining room 7kw Supra.
- Built in Cupboards in dining room and study or bed 3.
- Outbuildings old laundry with open fire, copper boiler and large sink. cement floor. electric and windows.
- Enclosed walled.
- Courtyard 160m² with flower beds.
- Well feature decorated well with water in.
- Garden View
- View of the Village view of village shop
- Within walking distance (<1km) shop over the road
- Main shops & services >10 min Aulnay 15 minutes, Saint Jean d'Angely 30 mins
Nearest Train station (Dept.)
- Loulay (16) 20 mins
- St Jean d'Angely (17) 30 mins
Nearest TGV station (Dept.)
- Angoulême (16) 50 mins
- La Rochelle 1hr 30 mins
- Limoges 2 hrs
- Poitiers 1 hour
- Calais 7 hrs
- Cherbourg 6 hrs
- Roscoff 7hrs
- St Malo 5hrs
* Notaire's fees are extra. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on this web site is current and informative. However, Euro Immobilier Chalais does not guarantee or warrant that information on this website is accurate or complete and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content or details disclosed on this site.