House for sale in Charente
Traditional 1970's house over a basement, with garden
|Environment:||Village with shops|
Ideally situated on the edge of a charming village, a pleasant, traditional 1970's 2-bed house over a full basement. The accommodation is very bright thanks to generous glazed doors and large windows. Leading off from the living room, the balcony/terrace is almost a room in itself during the Summer, enjoying panoramic countryside views and shaded by a roll-down sunblind. The property offers central heating and a full bathroom, and can be lived in straight away (the roof was renewed in 2004). The rooms are practically laid out, with the living room and kitchen either side of the square entrance hall, divided off from the bedroom area for privacy. Raised up above the road within an enclosed garden, the house has neighbours but is not overlooked. It will take just a decorative makeover to today's tastes to bring out the best in this well maintained property. A further advantage is a separate plot of land about 500m from the house along a tiny lane, included in the sale price. Surrounded by vines and woodland, this extra 874m² would make an ideal orchard or vegetable garden.
- Price FAI *: 110,000€
- Land: 550m² (0.1 acres)
- Living space: 70m²
- Living room: 20m²
- Terrace: 12m²
- Entrance hall : square, centrally situated
- Living Room : 20m², solid wood floor, fireplace with wood-burner. A lovely bright room thanks to two large glazed doors opening out on to the terrace.
- Kitchen : 10m², functional but in need of modernisation.Tiled floor. Large window offering a splendid countryside view.
- 2 Bedroom(s) both with solid wood floor. One is 14m², double aspect, the other 13m² with fitted wardrobe.
- Bathroom(s) with bath, washbasin and bidet in white. Perfectly useable, with a little decorative updating.
- Separate WC
- Balcony / terrace, with roll-out sunshade.
- Laundry room with small sink
- Boiler room / workshop.
- Electric Shutters to the living room glazed doors. The kitchen shutter is a manual roll-down.
Energy Efficiency Ratings
- 414 Consommation énergétique (en énergie primaire) => Class F
- 86 Emission de gaz à effet de serre => Class G
- Calculation method: 3CL-DPE
- Wood burning stove
- Built in Cupboards in the hall (very generous) and in one of the bedrooms.
- Box Room in the basement
- Garden Shed
- 2 Gateway one for cars, the other for pedestrians
- Pasture : a separate plot of 874m² about 500m from the house on a tiny lane. Surrounded by woodland and vines, it offers far-reaching views and would make an ideal veg plot or parking area for large vehicles or caravan.
- Panoramic View
- Countryside View
- View of the Village
- Tiles : was completely renewed in 2004.
- Within walking distance (<1km) : historic village with bar/restaurant
- Main shops & services < 5 min : Chalais, pleasant market town with all services, is only 4 minutes by car.
Nearest Train station (Dept.)
- Chalais (16)
Nearest TGV station (Dept.)
- Angoulême (16) : 40 minutes.
* Notaire's fees are extra. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on this web site is current and informative. However, Euro Immobilier Chalais does not guarantee or warrant that information on this website is accurate or complete and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content or details disclosed on this site.