House for sale in Mayenne
Substantial renovated longère situated in a small hamlet
|Heating:||Wood & Oil|
|Kitchen:||Fitted and equipped|
Substantial renovated longère situated in a small hamlet and coming to market at a price which makes this property an outstanding, value for money investment in the current climate. Externally, it is in excellent, clean condition with the façades having been recently re-painted in white. Internally, the house needs some updating but this is primarily cosmetic decoration. The accommodation is presently all at ground floor level and comprises a lounge with feature fireplace, fully fitted kitchen, 3 bedrooms, shower room with separate wc, utility area, huge double garage with sliding doors and separate cellar. Outside is a tarmac hardstanding to the front of the house, land to the rear of the house giving panoramic views of the surrounding countryside and a separate outbuilding for development, if desired. At first floor level, as yet undeveloped, is a cavernous loft space spanning the full length and width of the main house, which would enable the creation of, for example, 4 huge additional bedrooms. The sheer size of this house makes it an ideal proposition as either a home for a large/growing family or a potential gîte/chambre d'hôtes. The property enjoys mains water and electricity. Waste treatment is by way of septic tank. White, UPVC double glazed windows and doors are fitted throughout the house and there are also white UPVC electric roller-shutters to all doors and windows. The house is warmed by an oil-fired central heating system where the boiler, radiators and fuel storage tanks (2 x 700 litre capacity) are pretty much brand new, having been installed within the last 5 years. A real bargain demanding to be viewed as part of any property search.
- Price FAI *: 105,000€
- Taxe foncière: 550€
- Land: 2,090m² (0.5 acres)
- Living space: 84m²
- Living room: 25m²
- Terrace: 15m²
- Living Room 25m². Main front entrance door, fireplace, window, radiator and tiled floor.
- Kitchen 13m². Window, radiator and tiled floor.
- Utility room 6m². Tiled floor.
- 3 Bedroom(s) 1: 16m². Window, carpet and radiator. 2: 10m². Window, carpet and radiator. 3: 8m². Window, carpet and radiator.
- Shower Room(s) 6m². Shower, wash basin, seperate WC and towel dryer. Window, tiled floor and splashback.
- Loft with Conversion Possibilities 84m² and 51m².
Energy Efficiency Ratings
- 313 Consommation énergétique (en énergie primaire) => Class E
- 70 Emission de gaz à effet de serre => Class F
- Calculation method: 3CL-DPE
- Double Glazing Installed throughout within the last 5 years.
- Basement / Cellar 14m². Fuel tank.
- Garage(s) 1: 37m². Tiled floor, boiler, sink and sliding garage door. 2: 15m².
- Patio 15m².
- Stabling for animals 40m² at ground floor level, identical floor space above..
- Mature, with trees and shrubs
- Open view
- Panoramic View
- Countryside View
- Garden View
- Roof Slates
- Septic Tank - all waste water.
- Local shops < 5 min Saint Pierre sur Orthe
- Main shops & services >10 min By car: Mayenne is 35 minutes, Le Mans is 45 minutes and Alençon is 50 minutes.
- Caen 1h55
- Dinard 2h25
- Nantes 2h20
- Rennes 1h40
- Tours 1h35
- Caen 1h55
- Channel Tunnel 4h20
- St Malo 2h25
* Notaire's fees are extra. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on this web site is current and informative. However, Euro Immobilier Chalais does not guarantee or warrant that information on this website is accurate or complete and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content or details disclosed on this site.