Over basement for sale in Charente
Countryside location, no neighbours. Mature 1 acre gardens.
Charente, Over basement
|Property type:||Over basement|
Just 2 minutes from the attractive market town of Chalais, South Charente, this spacious and attractive 1970's villa is set in one acre mature grounds in a peaceful location with no near neighbours. The main accommodation including three bedrooms, is all on one floor. On garden level below, a separate apartment has been created. With independent access, this is ideal as guest accommodation or for letting out. Also on basement level, accessed by a wooden staircase from the ground floor, are a utility/laundry room, study or spare bedroom, garage/workshop, and a useful storage cellar. At the time of its construction, the property was in the vanguard of energy-saving technology, and that is reflected in the current standard of comfort in the property which requires just a decorative makeover to modern tastes. The garden is well planted with a good range of ornamental and fruit trees and has pleasant views on all sides. Bordering the bottom of the land is a wide stream with wooded banks, a pleasant natural boundary that is a haven for wildlife.
- Price FAI *: 159,000€
- Taxe foncière: 1,000€
- Land: 4,025m² (1.0 acres)
- Living space: 150m²
- Living room: 29m²
- Entrance hall : nice and wide. Leads off to all rooms on this floor.
- Living Room : 29m². Tiled floor. Double aspect, with views over the countryside.
- Kitchen : 15m². Tiled floor. Fitted kitchen, 1970's vintage but in very good condition!
- 3 Bedroom(s) : 13m², 11m², 14m². All have built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom(s) : spacious, with separate bath, shower cabin, and washbasin. Again, old-fashioned (blue) but in good condition.
- Separate WC
- Built in cupboards to all bedrooms and to the hall.
Lower ground floor
- Separate flat with its own entrance. Comprising:
- Sitting room
- 1 Bedroom(s)
- Shower room
- Larder / cellar for wine and provisions storage.
- Study or spare bedroom. Door to the garden
- Garage and workshop.
- Separate WC
- Utility Room : double sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, water heater. Door to garden.
- Outside lighting
- Centralised ventilation
Energy Efficiency Ratings
- 216 Consommation énergétique (en énergie primaire) => Class D
- 13 Emission de gaz à effet de serre => Class C
- Calculation method: 3CL-DPE
- Double Glazing throughout.
- Garden Shed and attached covered area.
- Mature, with trees and shrubs including numerous fruit trees.
- Vegetable Garden
- Stream runs alongside
- Water source : the property has the right to draw water from a spring rising just above the land.
- Countryside View , with the château of Chalais in the background.
- No near neighbours
- Main shops & services < 5 min : Chalais is 2 minutes by car.
- Main shops & services >10 min : Angoulême 40 minutes
Nearest Train station (Dept.)
- Chalais (16)
Nearest TGV station (Dept.)
- Angoulême (16)
* Notaire's fees are extra. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on this web site is current and informative. However, Euro Immobilier Chalais does not guarantee or warrant that information on this website is accurate or complete and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content or details disclosed on this site.