House for sale in Mayenne
Imposing detached former presbytery on 1.25 acres of land.
|Environment:||Village with shops|
Substantial, detached former presbytery dating back to 1737. The property is solidly built with all exterior walls, the roof and original main carpentry all in good condition. However, there is some work to do to complete this renovation project. Whilst the infrastructure is in place the property, at the moment, has no formal heating system installed and therefore falls outside the scope of the usual energy efficiency rating requirement. The overall accommodation is spacious with further scope for enhancement and comprises entrance hall, kitchen/dining room, lounge, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 5th bedroom/study, large loft to convert, outbuildings and 1.25 acres of land. The house sits at the end of a quiet lane in the centre of the village and would make an ideal French retreat either as a main residence or second home. Its proximity to main towns such as Gorron, Domfront and Ernée, the airports at Rennes and Dinard and the ports of St. Malo, Caen & Cherbourg make it a sound and practical option for inclusion in any property search.
- Price FAI *: 135,000€
- Land: 5,462m² (1.3 acres)
- Living space: 153m²
- Living room: 25m²
- Entrance hall 4m². Front door and tiled floor.
- Living Room 25m². 2 windows, feature fireplace, wood floor.
- Kitchen /dining room: 30m². 3 windows, tiled floor.
- Bedroom(s) 15m². Window, tiled floor and carpet.
- Bathroom(s) 8m². Bath, wc and wash basin. Tiled floor and splashback and 2 windows.
- Landing 8m².
- 4 Bedroom(s) 1: 26m². Wood floor, 2 windows and exposed beams. 2: 21m². Wood floor, 2 windows, fireplace and exposed beams. 3: 11m². Wood floor, window and exposed beams. 4: 17m². Wood floor, window and exposed beams.
- Bathroom(s) 10m². Bath, WC and wash basin. Tiled floor, window and water heater.
- Loft with Conversion Possibilities 75m². To renovate. 3 velux windows.
Energy Efficiency Ratings
- Property outside DPE remit
- Double Glazing
- Wood burning stove
- Built in Cupboards
- Car Parking To front of house.
- Stabling for animals Covered former stable building. Approx 40m². Ideal outside entertaining area.
- Shelter Two small stone built covered shelters. Ideal storage/playhouse. Approx 20m² in total.
- Mature, with trees and shrubs
- Countryside View
- Garden View
- View of the Village
- Roof Slates
- Local shops < 5 min Couèsmes-Vaucé, Le Pas.
- Local shops 5 -10 min Gorron.
- Main shops & services >10 min By car: Domfront is 25 minutes, Mayenne is 30 minutes, Ernée is 35 minutes and Bagnoles de l'Orne is 40 minutes.
- Caen 1h55
- Dinard 1h40
- Nantes 2h35
- Rennes 1h30
- Tours 2h25
- Caen 1h55
- Channel Tunnel 4h55
- St Malo 1h45
* Notaire's fees are extra. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on this web site is current and informative. However, Euro Immobilier Chalais does not guarantee or warrant that information on this website is accurate or complete and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content or details disclosed on this site.