House for sale in Mayenne
Detached country house on 2.3 acres close to village centre
|Heating:||Wood & Oil|
|Kitchen:||Fitted and equipped|
|Environment:||Village with shops|
Imposing detached and fully renovated country house, sitting on a 2.3 acre plot yet on the fringes of a popular village in the north-west corner of Mayenne, department 53. The property dates from the 18th century and the renovation work undertaken on the house by the current owners is of a very good standard and care has been taken to maintain a sensible balance between the retention of quality original features (such as the central staircase) and the need for the requirements of modern living (such as double glazed window units). One enters the house into a spacious and light entrance hall with a utility room and large bathroom off to the right, the latter having a bath, shower, wc, bidet and wash basin. Beyond the striking original central staircase, which is finished in chestnut, is a large fully fitted & equipped kitchen/dining room off to the left, which benefits from a recently renovated feature fireplace with new wood-burner. Off to the right is spacious lounge with feature fireplace and woodburner. Beyond the lounge and accessed by separate doorway off, is a very spacious, open-plan, fully equipped and well presented annexe/granny flat having its own kitchen area, large living area and separate shower room incorporating a shower, wc and wash basin. A french window gives access to the gardens from this room. On the first floor is a large master bedroom with dressing area off, 3 more good-sized bedrooms and an office/study that could be used as a fifth bedroom, if required. There is a bathroom with shower, wc and wash basin and a separate wc with wash basin completing the accommodation on this floor. A large loft area occupies the second floor, which could provide additional living space, if required, and a large cellar with two separate access points, which houses the central heating boiler and associated fuel tank. The property sits on a plot of 2.3 acres of land and benefits from a separate garage and two additional outbuildings situated to the front of the house. The property is fully double-glazed throughout and is warmed by a modern oil-fired central heating system with radiators to all principal rooms. All electrics and plumbing are recent and the property benefits from mains drainage. An important footnote is that, as this property lies in an area designated for residential development within the village, it may be possible to sell off some of the land for development, if desired.
- Price FAI *: 254,400€
- Taxe d'habitation: 404€
- Taxe foncière: 381€
- Land: 8,089m² (2.0 acres)
- Living space: 161m²
- Living room: 21m²
- Entrance hall 15m². Light and airy.Original staircase. Access to all ground floor rooms.
- Open plan living space Annexe/Granny Flat 30m². Kitchen,living and dining area. Separate bathroom 1m² with shower, wc, wash basin.
- Living Room 21m² with feature fireplace and wood-burner. Door to annexe/granny flat.
- Kitchen 24m² including dining area. Tiled floor, fully fitted & equipped.
- Utility room 3m². Plumbing for washing machine.
- Bathroom(s) 7m² with bath, shower, wc, bidet and wash basin.
- Landing 16m² approx. Doors to all first floor rooms.
- 4 Bedroom(s) 22m², 19m² (with original chestnut floor), 15m² and 8m² each with windows and radiators.
- Shower Room 3m² with shower, wc and wash basin.
- Study 12m² and ideal 5th bedroom.
- Separate WC 1m² with wc and wash basin.
- Room to renovate/complete Loft area to convert 100m² approx. Good original carpentry and floored.
- Satellite Dish
- Broadband Internet
Energy Efficiency Ratings
- 228 Consommation énergétique (en énergie primaire) => Class D
- 68 Emission de gaz à effet de serre => Class F
- Calculation method: 3CL-DPE
- Double Glazing
- Wood burning stove
- Built in Cupboards
- Basement / Cellar In separate sections but 100m² approx overall. Boiler and fuel reservoir.
- Garage(s) Covered and with garage door fitted. Approx 30m².
- Car Parking To front of house in addition to garage.
- Outbuildings 2 separate outbuildings, each approx 50m².
- Mature, with trees and shrubs
- Vegetable Garden
- Countryside View
- Garden View
- View of the Village
- Roof Slates
- No near neighbours
- Within walking distance (<1km) Landivy 2/300 metres walk
- Local shops < 5 min Louvigné du Désert, Pontmain, Fougerolles du Plessis
- Local shops >10 min St Hilaire du Harcouet
- Main shops & services >10 min Ernée, Fougères, Mortain
- Dinard 1H30
- Rennes 1H30
- Caen 2H00
- Calais 5H00
- Channel Tunnel 5H00
- St Malo 1H30
* Notaire's fees are extra. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on this web site is current and informative. However, Euro Immobilier Chalais does not guarantee or warrant that information on this website is accurate or complete and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content or details disclosed on this site.